Satisfied faces after symposium wire processing
From October 10 to 11, 2018, once again a symposium on wire processing took place at the Technical Center of VSM AG in Hanover. In cooperation with the company WiTechs, the long-standing partner companies VSM, KOCH, Qass and Staku offered a broad forum to get to know new methods of wire processing and to expand their expertise with various specialist speeches and topic islands (including grinding trials).
The topics were:
- Construction and components of VSM abrasives / Fa. VSM
- Latest developments in belt grinding / Fa. WiTechs
- Digitization concepts for measuring instruments / Fa. Qass
- Patented inline surface treatment and finishing / Fa. Staku
- Production of cold heading wires / Fa. KOCH
In this connection we would like to thank you again very much for the very hospitable reception and support of the company VSM and hope for an active dialogue of all participants.